This is one of the easiest avocado recipes to make for a quick appetiser or hors d'oeuvres. Simple but appealing and very tasty.
If you love avocado you will love this one. So very simple yet sophisticated and delicious.
Ingredients (Serves 4 people)
· 2 avocados
· ½ a lemon
· Basic French vinaigrette dressing
· Bay leaf for garnish
· Cut the avocados in half lengthways and remove the stones.
· Rub the flesh with the lemon to prevent discolouration of the avocados.
· Place each avocado half on your serving dishes.
· Pour the French dressing over the avocados and serve immediately.
· Garnish with a bay leaf.