Chicken Salad Recipe
With Almonds, A Winner
salade de poulet aux amandes
We love to hear from our visitors, please leave us a comment at the bottom of the page!
Chicken Salad Recipe With Almonds & Spinach
Yes, this chicken salad recipe is a winner and everyone will adore it.
Of course the French have the most wonderful chickens, they all have so much flavour and are generally speaking the best you can have.
It's a wonderfully fresh and appetising salad in the
summer and just as appetising in the winter when you really need a healthy
change from the warm comfort food!
Almost, everyone loves chicken (easy chicken recipes) and it is so versatile making the most wonderful dishes for winter casseroles to summer salads and this recipe will fit both occasions.
Salade de Poulet aux Amandes is made with chicken and slivered almonds which have been lightly toasted to bring out their delicate nutty flavour.
So for anyone who loves nuts, you will go nuts for this one.
It is a great combination and makes a wonderful fresh healthy French salad which can be made for family meals or for entertaining your friends.
And to make it extra special it has an orange and mayonnaise dressing turning into the most fabulous salad you can imagine.
It would make a great hors d oeuvres to if you want something very different for your starter or appetizer.
So when you want an easy chicken recipe that's also good for you, just rely on this one to give you a really delicious meal.
Chicken Salad With Orange Mayo Dressing
A #1 Chicken Salad Recipe
Give this salad the thumbs up for taste, ease of preparation, quick to make and few ingredients to buy.
With slivered almonds available right off the shelf and cooked chicken sold in strips, chopping celery, breaking greens into the desired size and mixing orange juice with mayo are all that is left to do.
Oh, and sprinkling with salt and pepper!
And there you have it – a really healthy meal which really is an easy chicken salad recipe to put together and you know it's going to be a winner with everyone!
Like it? ~ Let us know below!
Don't worry, you have a choice to print the photo or not, when you click print! ;-)
chicken salad, french salad, chicken almond salad, orange mayonnaise
salads, french salads, cooking, home and kitchen
Chicken Salad With Almonds
This chicken salad is extra special as it has an orange mayonnaise dressing turning it into the most fabulous salad you can imagine!
Prep time: 20 MinTotal time: 20 Min
So Few Ingredients For Such Great Taste
- A handful of slivered almonds
- A bunch of watercress or greens of your choice
- 2 celery stalks cut into small pieces
- 450g (1lb) cooked chicken)cut into small strips
- 1/2 orange
- 1/4 pint/1/2 cup mayo (mayonnaise recipe)
- Salt and black pepper
- Place the slivered almonds on a baking tray and place under the grill for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the watercress into small lengths and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the celery pieces.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and whisk into the mayonnaise.
- Add the chicken and almonds to the salad bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and salt and pepper and toss lightly.
- Garnish with orange slices or pomegranate seeds for color.
- Chill before serving.
- Visit my Pinterest boards.
- Get the nutritional information for this recipe from CALORIE COUNTER, it’s easy.
- Need a different weight or volume measurement for the ingredients in this recipe? Get it at CONVERT ME.
Notes:And there you have it – a really healthy chicken salad which really is an easy chicken recipe to put together and you know it's going to be a winner with everyone!
Copyright © 2014-2020 www.lovefrenchfood.com
Did you make this recipe?
More Great Recipes
Love French Food
Chicken Salad With Almonds