Tomato Salad Recipe
What a quick and inexpensive way to produce such a beautiful and healthy salad for you appetizers! Great for your parties or for any family meals.
Simply add this little salad to your family table as a side dish for your everyday meals - a quick and healthy addition for everyone.
Also a good way to use up these beautiful fruits when they are in season and you can buy them so cheaply.
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice or wine vinegar
• A few slices of onion (optional)
• Chopped fresh parsley or chives
• Salt to taste
• Place them on a flat dish, overlapping each piece.
• Sprinkle with salt and leave for about an hour.
• Just before serving, drain off the water that has formed.
• Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice or wine vinegar.
• Sprinkle over the tomatoes.
• Place a few onion rings over them if you are using them, and then sprinkle with the parsley or chives.
A very easy and tasty salad dish, bringing another colourful addition to your table.