This is an amazing savory crepe with a tasty combo of flavors for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. You can indulge in the rich flavors of our Bacon, Spinach, Cheese, and Mushroom Crêpes, a delightful culinary experience that effortlessly combines the best of French and contemporary cuisine!
These delectable crêpes offer a perfect blend of tender bacon, wholesome spinach, creamy cheese, and earthy mushrooms, all wrapped in a luscious, thin pancake.
Tips For Successful Crepes
- Stir crepe batter with a whisk until smooth, do not beat.
- Let batter stand for an hour before cooking for best results.
- Heat pan slowly (use a non-stick crepe pan unless you are experienced) until it is hot about 200°C /400°F.
- Butter pan quickly and pour in batter. Cook fast or they will be rubbery.
- When edges start to lift, it is time to turn.
Tip For Savory Crepe Batter
Use olive oil, vegetable oil or sunflower oil in the batter as each one will enhance your crepes with a slightly different flavor, your preference.
Try them out by dividing the other ingredients in half placing each half in a separate bowl and use 2 different oils to see the one you like best.
More Great Crepes Reicpes
- For another tasty savory crepe try Spicy Ground Beef Crepes that are a cinch to make and provide a fantastic taste experience.
- Here is a Traditional French crepe you will love, Ficelle Picarde filled with ham and mushrooms in a creamy sauce.
- Ready for something sweet? Crepes Suzette, a heavenly pancake with a twist!