A succulent Roast Duck Recipe that is such an easy dinner to make and only needs 15 minutes to prepare.
A roast duck recipe is a delicious dinner recipe that takes no time at all to prepare and goes with vegetables you like and a great pairing with roast or mashed potatoes.
Duck is an excellent alternative to chicken and will be well received by all who partake.
It is important to take the extra easy steps before slipping in the oven ensure a crisp delectable skin.
Simply follow the directions below to get the tastiest skin you have ever tasted.
An added bonus is to keep the tasty duck fat that is released while cooking to use to roast potatoes or in many other recipes.
Preparing duck for special occasions like Christmas, Easter or any other religious or secular festivity will be a real treat and well loved.
There are so many ways to dress this delicious bird into many favourite taste bud delicacies.
Duck roasted to perfection is many peoples favourite meat!
Try this easy roast duck recipe: it’s quick to make only needing 15 minutes to prepare.
But tastes like you spent all day on preparation!
How To Carve A Duck
Don't try to carve a duck; joint it. Remove the legs just as you would a chicken.
Then take the breasts off the bone, which will make the duck go much further.
Ease your knife along the breast bone then slice the breast.
This will give four good servings of tender meat without any fattiness.
What To Serve With Roast Duck
- Green beans with onions are a very simple and quick side dish.
- Garlic mashed potatoes are always a winner.
- Simply surround your duck with a variety of root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, parsnips and of course onions and garlic.
More Wonderful Roast Poultry Dishes
- Roast Chicken with lemon and herbs.
- Roast Leg Of Lamb a French classic for Easter, but tasty all year.
- Roast Turkey Recipe stuffed with chestnuts.